Vic's Film Awards - 2009

Apparently having too much time on my hands, I put together my own list of award winners for 2009. I also have a list of favourite actors, actresses and directors of the decade coming in the next couple of days (I want photos of the actors/actresses, so will require more time than I have before Thursday).


So, my 2009 award winners are:


Best Picture - An Education


Best Director - Kathryn Bigelow, The Hurt Locker


Best Actor - George Clooney, Up in the Air (did not see Jeff Bridges in Crazy Heart)


Best Actress - Carey Mulligan, An Education


Best Supporting Actor - Christoph Waltz, Inglourious Basterds


Best Supporting Actress - Marion Cotillard, Nine


Best Animated Film - Up (did not see Fantastic Mr. Fox)


Best Documentary - The Cove


Best Screenplay - An Education


Best Score - Inglourious Basterds


Best Cinematography - Avatar (using special effects); Katyn for old-fashioned cinematography

Comments

Popular Posts